From boiling mud pools, spurting geysers, glaciers, waterfalls, craters, geothermal pools and much more, I know you will come to love this most northern country as well. One eighth of Iceland is home to the largest National Park in Europe. Iceland is all about fire and ice, hot and cold. Join us for a trip of a lifetime!
09/21/2017 - 09/29/2017
Cost to attend
The following are included with the cost above:
- Lodging accommodations
- Outdoor activities and adventures as stated in itinerary
- Meals listed below
- Ground transportation
- Lodging in Vacation Homes or Apartments
- English speaking guides
- Assistance in booking airfare as needed
- Pre-trip meeting designed to assist participants in planning and preparing for a successful trip and help keeping the airfare expenses at a minimum
The following are NOT included with the cost above:
- travel insurance
- rental bikes & gear
- items of a personal nature
- special excursions including geothermal pools (which are not much)
- guide tips and gratuities, etc.
A $500 deposit per person is required to reserve your place (Non-refundable within 90 days of the trip).
Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (a 3.5% fee will apply to final payments made by credit card).
Request More Information
Submit the form below for more information.