11/09/2017 - 11/16/2017
Cost to attend
- All lodging accommodations
- Outdoor activities and adventures as stated in itinerary
- Three healthy, delicious, home cooked meals each day
- All ground transportation including pick up from the airport
- Type of Lodging: Modern Vacation Homes
- Assistance in booking the best, low airfare possible, as needed
- Assistance in finding a compatible roommate, as needed
- Pre-trip meetings in person, designed to assist participants in preparing for a successful trip
The following are not included with the price:
- travel insurance
- rental equipment i.e. bikes, snorkel gear, etc.
- items of a personal nature
- special excursions if any
- guide tips and gratuities, etc.
A $400 deposit per person is required to reserve your spot (Non-refundable within 90 days of trip).
Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card via VENMO
Each day we'll wake up to a new adventure of beaches, bamboo forests, waterfalls, craters, and much more!
Activities include hiking, swimming, snorkeling, relaxing, eating, sightseeing, and exploring!
'Iao Valley State Park
Haleakala National Park
Seven Sacred Pools
Twin Falls Oheo Gulch
Waihou Spring Trail Loop in Upcountry
Polipoli Spring State Recreation and Forest Reserve
Waihee Ridge Trail in Wailuku
Request More Information
Submit the form below for more information.