Gardening Articles and Videos
FREE Pasta Dinner and Garden Work Tonight West Jordan Gardens
7/10/2013 | Sheryl McGlochlin
West Jordan Garden
2881 W. 7180 So.
6 - 9 PM
Enjoy a FREE, delicious, pasta dinner w/ salad and garlic bread, made from ingredients from our gardens.
Vegetarian and meat options.
We are eager to feed those who will help us finish weeding and planting the 2nd half of this garden tonight.
RSVP so I know how much to bring.
What to bring:
- Garden gloves
- Water bottle
- Shovel if you have one
Stay as long as you are able
You'll like our Working Garden Group if you...
- enjoy being outdoors
- want a fun way to exercise
- love connecting with nature by working with soil, rocks, plants, etc.
- aren't afraid of hard work
- desire to eat an abundance of food you've helped grow yourself
- love saving money on food
- are eager to learn valuable gardening skills for you and your family
- need an effective way to relieve stress and tension
We grow an abundance of food on our land - which is divided into several gardens in South and West Jordan, and Holladay.
If you are passionate about growing your own food and eating a lot of delicious harvest, please come and get acquainted with our Community Working Garden Group!
No prior experience or knowledge is required since you'll be mentored by experienced garden members and farmers.