I'll post these on my website once they are edited. If you want to come and watch us shoot these videos, let me know. It's like an outdoor recording studio, so you'll need to be quiet.
I have a small camera crew is scheduled to come on these dates. Sorry no children are invited due to the recording atmosphere and time restrictions to get a lot done in a short amount of time.
Friday, April 6, 2 - 4 pm, my home:
Several short (2 minute) garden videos are scheduled including...
- Creating your own hydroponic garden (without soil)
- Creating a vertical garden using very little space on your deck or patio
- Creating a garden above the ground, for people with physical challenges
- Garlic - how and when to grow it AND how to harvest it
- Onions - how and when to grow it AND how to harvest it
- Lettuce - how and when to grow it AND how to harvest it
- Potatoes - where to buy them, how to grow them
- Pruning grapes - how to, when and why
- Tips on how to clean up your garden and enrich your soilHow to enjoy a WEED-FREE flower or vegetable garden
Monday, April 9,1:15 pm (90 minutes)