Gardening Articles and Videos
How to get the most out of our Garden Group...
6/5/2011 | Sheryl McGlochlin
With 16 garden locations, so much progress is happening fast on a DAILY basis!
I post daily blogs to keep you informed on all the latest.
Not a member? No worries, just sign up now!
We need you!
Even if you can't come, check our blog to see what's happening
Check often and to get involved, respond to me via email.
How to get started...
- Go to the HOME PAGE of my website: liveandthrive.com
- Scroll down toward the bottom and find "Latest Blog Posts"
- Click on a garden related blog
- If possible, quickly read 4 or 5 of the most current posts (or more).
- FYI: I don't send details about our garden progress in emails anymore. Too much to say, too often.
- To be in the know, check here!
4 types of Blog Posts to watch for
- Garden Updates - Get a quick update of where and what we have recently done.
- Garden Schedule OR Garden Work - See what is the most urgent work that we need help with. Email me if you can help and tell me when you can come. You will be amazed at how much a few people at a time can move this work forward in a BIG way!
- Harvest Distribution - When harvest and food is available, you'll see what I have and where you need to pick it up. If I don't have enough members who want all of this incredible harvest that we are growing, I'll start to sell it at the farmers markets. I really hope that doesn't happen but we need garden workers! In return we will reward you well for your efforts! As we get deeper into the harvest season, we'll continue to add more pickup locations.
- A variety of other related subjects - These include resources, current garden news, upcoming events, etc.