Gardening Articles and Videos
November Garden Work - in Holladay Gardens
11/7/2012 | Sheryl McGlochlin
- Pick tomatoes and peppers in greenhouse
- Straighten the greenhouse
- Garden tools and baskets on side of house near boat, put in greenhouse
- Clean up garden area behind shed
- Pull weeds in garlic area behind the greenhouse
- Fill buckets w/ compost - smaller compost
- Transport the full buckets to South Jordan gardens to till into soil
- Pull weeds/plants in Holladay B Garden, in preparation of planting peas in Feb.
- Holladay B Garden: make sure all pea fences are cleaned off from other plants.
- Finish cleaning up Holladay C garden - grey rabbit garden