Dinner and Garden Work tonight and every Tuesday night!
Tonight: Help us finish planting our gardens and enjoy delicious summer Tortilla Soup!
We have 5 people coming so far but we need more help. Please come if you can.
We need extra help, especially before the 4th of July weekend, planting the last of our crops and laying down black plastic on our South Jordan gardens to prevent further weeds coming up AND making our gardens more water efficient, especially with this heat.
It's a cooler and I'll bring delicious veggies from the garden, a pasta salad dinner and watermelon for everyone who attends! Bring a friend. RSVP so I know how much food to bring.
Tuesday evening is our big South Jordan Garden group night. You'll receive dinner, harvest, meet other people and help us move the work along in our largest gardens.
You are always invited to work in our gardens throughout the week if you talk to me first.
Tuesday, July 2
7 - 9 PM
Introduce your friends to our garden group.
Stay as long as you are able.
9978 South Redwood Road, South Jordan, UT
Park on the South side, on a side street "Orchard View Drive"
Questions? Call me at 801-278-5313
See you there and thank you in advance!
You'll like our Working Garden Group if you...
- enjoy being outdoors
- want a fun way to exercise
- love connecting with nature by working with soil, rocks, plants, etc.
- aren't afraid of hard work
- desire to eat an abundance of food you've helped grow yourself
- love saving money on food
- are eager to learn valuable gardening skills for you and your family
- need an effective way to relieve stress and tension