I'm testing out a new harvest pickup today, since I still have plenty of food
If you would like some of this food today, please do the following:
- Call, email or text me and tell me you are coming.
- You don't need to wait for a confirmation
- If you would like a confirmation from me before coming, let me know.
- Find the coolers, by the driveway, front of my home
- Take some food but leave some for others (i.e. 3 - 4 cucumbers, 2 squash, etc.)
- I will check the coolers and replenish it as needed.
- The only food available is what is in the coolers.
- Don't take my coolers.
- Bring your own bags
- Don't ring the doorbell since I may not be home or I'm trying to work.
- Before leaving, sign the clipboard that is in or near the coolers, so I know who has been here.
- I will keep doing this as long as I have extra food.
- This does not replace the regular Tuesday and Friday harvest pickups.
- If you feel you didn't get enough of these items during the regular harvest pick up, you can come and get a few more.
Extra Food I currently have: