Gardening Articles and Videos
Wednesday, April 18, Garden work to do, Holladay Gardens
4/17/2012 | Sheryl McGlochlin
6 - 8 pm:
Come and work with me in both Holladay A & B Gardens.
Go to my home first, Holladay A Garden and look for the YELLOW CONE near the driveway for details on where to go if you don't see us immediately. We'll either be in the A or B Gardens in Holladay, so we are NOT far!
Work to do:
- Shovel the last of the beautiful compost dirt into 5 gal containers from the trailer.
- Help us lay down black plastic mulch on the rows between peas where they have been weeded (so we don't have to weed in these rows anymore!)
- Help us weed in the rows that have not been done yet.
- Cut lettuce in the greenhouse that is ready.
- Come and pick up bagels for your family.
- And any other little jobs that need to be done.