* 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
* 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes with chipotle chilies, undrained
* 1/8 cup taco seasoning (this is 1/2 of an envelope)
* 1 recipe of flatbread
* Optional toppings: sliced ripe olives, shredded lettuce, diced green onion and shredded cheese
1. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, dressing mix and lemon juice; chill until serving.(at least 30 minutes)
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
drain. Add the beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning; heat through
To serve, spread each flatbread with 2 tablespoons ranch sour cream
then top each with meat mixture. Sprinkle with toppings if desired.
Yield: 8 servings.
For more great recipe go to www.Realmomkitchen.com.