8/21/2015 | Sheryl McGlochlin
• I agree to participate at my own risk.
• I understand that I am invited to hike once with the group before paying $35 annual membership dues. See details below.
• I will participate at a pace or skill level I feel comfortable with.
• I will communicate with Sheryl and talk to her about any concerns I have prior to leaving on this outing.
• I agree not to hold Live and Thrive LLC, Sheryl McGlochlin, her assistants, or affiliates responsible or liable for my safety.
• I understand that hiking, along with all outdoor adventures can be dangerous and strenuous at times.
• I agree to stop and rest as often as needed.
• I understand that I am invited to do a shortened version of any hiking outing AND will inform Sheryl and/or her assistants of my plans.
• I agree to stay with the group.
• I agree to abide by Sheryl's guidelines especially on the day of the hike, for my own safety and protection and the safety of others.
• I understand that consulting a physician is strongly recommended before starting any exercise program.
• I agree to attend a short, orientation and get acquainted meeting held 30 minutes in the parking lot before leaving on the outing. Attend the orientation and not the outing, if you prefer.
• I understand that much more information is available on Sheryl's website at liveandthrive.com
Live and Thrive Outdoor Adventure Group Info
• Established February 2003 with continued steady growth
• Consistent hiking group offering 210+ hikes every year!
• Hiking outings held every week of the year: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday morning