Twin Falls Idaho Kayaking Adventure Trip
Time & Location
About the Event
$799 (does not include special beverages, gratuities, travel insurance)
$200 deposit required to reserve your spot.
- 4 day/3 nights
- Thursday - Sunday morning
- Packing list provided
- Limited to 10 participants
- Two experienced guides are provided with 5 guests or more
- Two full days of activities from 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Swimming Pool
- Assistance in possible carpools and room mate assignment
- Participate in as much as you like.
- Sunday is a Free Day - no organized activities are scheduled.
- Delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable Vacation Home within minutes of most of our activities
- Pre-trip, online meeting provided prior to departure.
- Enjoy the companionship of others who share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person, based on double occupancy
- Price includes Kayak Rental
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have questions or concerns regarding physical limitations, dietary restrictions or anything else!
Wifi, washer, dryer
Kayak on the Snake River to Shoshone Falls
Soak in hot springs
Join a hot springs water aerobics class
Easy/moderate hiking trails
Learn interesting and unique stories about how Twin Falls came to be what it is today.
7 - 8 AM - Breakfast, Get ready for the day
9 AM - 4 PM: Planned activities throughout the day
5 PM - Dinner
6 - 10 PM - Free time
Hiking, kayaking, walking, exploring, stand up paddling, shopping, relaxing, nature photography, sight seeing, stretching, yoga, journal writing, sunrise and sunset viewing
7:00 - 10:00 PM
Free time, games, swimming in hot pools, relax
DAILY ITINERARY - FLEXIBILITY
Every Live and Thrive Adventure Trip includes a daily itinerary of planned activities.
You may opt out of any activities if you like.
MEALS & FOOD:
9 meals provided
There is plenty of flexibility with regards to physical levels in every activity.
Each evening we review activities planned for the following day and help you decide what you will enjoy the most. By letting us know your needs and desires before we depart will make this a much better trip for everyone involved and allow us to accommodate your needs better.
One of our goals for those who choose to participate is to hike or walk for a total of 20 miles throughout the duration of the trip. That may mean 3 miles here or 2 miles there, etc.
For moderate levels participants should be comfortable hiking or walking 5 miles/day with approximately 1200 feet elevation gain.
For easier levels participants should feel comfortable walking/hiking 1 - 2 miles/day with no more than 300 feet elevation gain.
A daypack is sufficient for all hiking activities unless you are informed otherwise.
This trip requires NO technical abilities.
It's wise to start a good physical conditioning program prior to this trip.
If you would like any advice or tips regarding this, please contact me at 801-278-5313.