Join us for the experience!
- Hatch, Utah Winter Adventure TripThu, Jan 14PanguitchJan 14, 12:00 PM – Jan 18, 12:00 PMPanguitch, Panguitch, UT 84759, USAJoin us on an annual January Southern Utah Adventure Trip during the Martin Luther King holiday! A mystical, magical, high desert, red-rock terrain is greatly enhanced by blue skies and winter scenery! It offers a much needed get away in January!
- Sedona, Arizona Adventure TripThu, Feb 18Sedona
- Toquerville Southern Utah Adventure TripThu, Mar 11ToquervilleMar 11, 12:00 PM – Mar 14, 9:00 AMToquerville, Toquerville, UT 84774, USAAway from the crowds is a beautiful, much quieter area near Zion. Toquerville, Virgin, Hurricane, and Springdale all have hidden gems of gorges, waterfalls, golden valleys, lava, vistas, domes, rims, buttes, slot canyons, giant boulders, mesas and North and South Guardian Angels!
- Canyoneering Trip, Southern UtahThu, Mar 18LeedsMar 18, 7:00 PM – Mar 20, 6:00 PMLeeds, Leeds, UT 84746, USAWith expert canyoneering guides and coaches by your side you are ready for the experience of a lifetime in a very safe environment, all packed into just 48 hours! Designed for beginning and intermediate canyoneering abilities . NO prior experience, skill and/or knowledge is required!
- Moab Adventure TripThu, Apr 01MoabApr 01, 12:00 PM – Apr 04, 10:00 AMMoab, Moab, UT 84532, USAMoab is a well known paradise for outdoor adventure seekers! During the spring season it's especially stunning with a touch of snow on the spires, fins, arches, canyons, and sheer sandstone cliffs! In a four-hour drive from Salt Lake City you'll find a completely unusual, beautiful world!
- Escalante, Utah Adventure TripThu, Apr 22EscalanteApr 22, 1:00 PM – Apr 25, 9:00 AMEscalante, Escalante, UT 84726, USAEscalante is a major hub and favorite destination for outdoor adventure seekers especially in the spring! Get acquainted with trails leading to slot canyons, crazy rock formations, hidden slick rock streams, and one of the most colorful waterfalls in all of Utah.
- Teasdale, Utah Adventure TripThu, Apr 29TeasdaleApr 29, 12:00 PM – May 02, 9:00 AMTeasdale, Teasdale, UT 84773, USADiscover a hidden paradise in the beauty and calm of Fish Lake in Fishlake National Forest, the red rock of Capitol Reef, alpine forests on Boulder Mountain and Pando, the world's largest living organism. It's all within a three-hour drive from Salt Lake City.
- Canyoneering Trip, Central UtahThu, May 13TorreyMay 13, 7:00 PM – May 15, 6:00 PMTorrey, Torrey, UT 84775, USAExpert canyoneering guides/coaches are ready to give you support, encouragement and instruction in a safe environment. All of this in just 48 hours! Because this is designed for beginner and intermediate canyoneering abilities, no prior experience, skill and/or knowledge is required!
- Colorado Springs, Colorado Adventure TripThu, May 27Colorado SpringsMay 27, 9:00 AM – May 31, 3:00 PMColorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO, USAColorado Springs offers endless outdoor adventures with Pikes Peak at 14,110 feet above sea level! Some of the best hiking trails pass through aspen forests on Cheyenne Mountain. In contrast we'll hike through towering red rock formations in Garden of the Gods and much more!
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado Adventure TripThu, Jun 03Steamboat SpringsJun 03, 1:00 PM – Jun 07, 3:00 PMSteamboat Springs, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487, USANestled in the Rocky Mountains in the Yampa River valley is Steamboat Springs. This old ranching town is rich with geothermal hot springs and therapeutic mineral pools. After a day of hiking and exploring Fish Creek Falls, Yampa River Core Trail, etc. the hot pools will feel great to soak in!
- Canyoneering Trip, Central UtahThu, Jun 17TorreyJun 17, 7:00 PM – Jun 19, 6:00 PMTorrey, Torrey, UT 84775, USAWith expert canyoneering guides and coaches by your side you are ready for the experience of a lifetime in a very safe environment, all packed into just 48 hours! Designed for beginning and intermediate canyoneering abilities . NO prior experience, skill and/or knowledge is required!
- Canyoneering Trip, Central UtahThu, Jun 24TorreyJun 24, 7:00 PM – Jun 26, 6:00 PMTorrey, Torrey, UT 84775, USAWith expert canyoneering guides and coaches by your side you are ready for the experience of a lifetime in a very safe environment, all packed into just 48 hours! Designed for beginning and intermediate canyoneering abilities . NO prior experience, skill and/or knowledge is required!
- West Yellowstone Adventure TripThu, Jul 08West YellowstoneJul 08, 12:00 PM – Jul 12, 10:00 AMWest Yellowstone, West Yellowstone, MT 59758, USAWest Yellowstone, Montana is our home bases for this adventure as we explore Yellowstone National Park. With so many great things to do in this area West Yellowstone that will help to compliment your time in Yellowstone National Park
- Canyoneering Trip in July, Central UtahThu, Jul 15TorreyJul 15, 7:00 PM – Jul 17, 6:00 PMTorrey, Torrey, UT 84775, USA
- Jackson, Wyoming Adventure TripMon, Jul 26Jackson
- Backpacking Adventure Trip - UintasThu, Jul 29KamasJul 29, 12:00 PM – Jul 31, 5:00 PMKamas, Kamas, UT 84036, USAJoin us on an 48 hour adventure trip to get away from it all, just 90-minutes east of Salt Lake City. No experience, skills or knowledge necessary to attend. Learn valuable basic survival skills and emergency preparedness skills along the way.
- Twin Falls Idaho Kayaking Adventure TripThu, Aug 05Twin FallsAug 05, 12:00 AM – Aug 08, 2:00 AMTwin Falls, Twin Falls, ID, USAJust a 3 1/2 hour drive northwest of Salt Lake City is an amazing kayaking adventure! Join us on a flat water portion of the Snake River right up to Shoshone Falls! Soak in natural hot springs and enjoy some hiking before returning home! Twin Falls has a unique history along with amazing beauty.
- City of Rocks, Rock Climbing Adventure TripSun, Aug 08City of Rocks National ReserveAug 08, 7:00 PM – Aug 10, 6:00 PMCity of Rocks National Reserve, City of Rocks National Reserve, ID 83342, USAWith expert rock climbing guides and coaches by your side, get ready for a great experience in a very safe environment, all packed into just 48 hours! Designed for beginning and intermediate climbing abilities . NO prior experience, skill and/or knowledge is required!
- Page, Arizona Adventure TripMon, Aug 09Page, ArizonaAug 09, 2:00 PM – Aug 12, 11:00 AMPage, ArizonaGems like Antelope Canyon, Antelope Point Marina, Lake Powell, Colorado River, Glen Canyon Dam, Horseshoe Bend, Vermillion Cliffs, Lee's Ferry, etc. are some of the features of this trip! For those who love short desert hikes with slot canyons and kayaking in Lake Powell will love this trip!
- Durango, Colorado Adventure TripThu, Aug 26DurangoAug 26, 1:00 PM – Aug 30, 10:00 AMDurango, Durango, CO, USAAt 6512 ft. above sea level, near the New Mexico border, come and discover mountains, canyons, railroad museum, 19th century Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad Steam Train, Million Dollar Highway, Scenic San Juan Skyway, Mesa Verde National Park, Chimney Rock National Monument, etc.
- Four Corners Adventure TripThu, Sep 02BlandingSep 02, 1:00 PM – Sep 05, 9:00 AMBlanding, Blanding, UT 84511, USAA five-hour drive southeast of Salt Lake City you'll find a unique, desert landscape known as "four-corners". Four states touch each other: New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Utah. Unusual caves, rivers, goosenecks, petroglyphs, arches, national monuments and an impressive history!
- Italy Adventure TripThu, Sep 02LevantoSep 02, 1:00 PM – Sep 10, 8:00 AMLevanto, 19015 Levanto SP, ItalyWelcome to the Italian Riviera! Coastal villages and hidden beaches are in abundance near the Ligurian Sea where we stay. Plan on delicious Italian food and gelato! A week in the Cinque Terre, Portovenere, Portofino, Bonassola, Femura, and Levanto will make you want to move here tomorrow!
- Kauai, Hawaii Adventure TripWed, Nov 10PrincevilleNov 10, 6:00 AM – Nov 18, 10:00 AMPrinceville, Princeville, HI, USASoak up the sun for seven days on one of my MOST favorite Hawaiian Islands. Experience an abundance of white sandy beaches, black lava, deep blue oceans and majestic velvety, lush, green mountains! Experience dramatic sunsets and sunrises each day in this peaceful, garden island full of Aloha!