top of page
Live & Thrive
Thu, May 27|
Colorado Springs, Colorado Adventure Trip
Colorado Springs offers endless outdoor adventures with Pikes Peak at 14,110 feet above sea level! Some of the best hiking trails pass through aspen forests on Cheyenne Mountain. In contrast we'll hike through towering red rock formations in Garden of the Gods and much more!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
May 27, 2021, 9:00 AM – May 31, 2021, 3:00 PM
Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
About the Event
- 5 day, 4 night
- Thursday - Monday
- Detailed packing list provided
- Min.: 5 participants, Maximum: 10
- Two experienced guides
- Three full days from 9 am - 4 pm
- Shorter activities may be offered on the first and last day depending on time
- Sports & activities include: hiking, exploring, star gazing, scenic drives, nature photography
- Participate as much as you like
- Delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home
- Lodging in a quality, vacation home
- Pre-trip online meeting held prior to departure
- Meet and mingle with adults who share a desire to be active outdoors
- $999/person double occ., $1099/person single occ.
- Ground transportation included in the trip including Denver International Airport shuttle
- $199 deposit secures your spot
- Balance due 30 days prior to departure
- Assistance in finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- If you drive: eight hour drive from Salt Lake City OR 1 hour 15 minute flight to Denver from SLC. Fly in from anywhere in the country and we'll pick you up! Don't book flights until you know Shuttle details.
- Airfare not included in price (as low as $99/RT)
- Plan to arrive in Denver International Airport by 12 Noon on Thursday for shuttle ride to Colorado Springs
- Plan on a departure from Denver International Airport after 2 PM Monday
- Shuttle will leave Colorado Springs at 9 AM for a ride back to the airport.
- Contact me with questions regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
- Before purchasing any airfare, confirm with me the status of the trip and specific times for Shuttle Pick up and Drop off.
bottom of page