Live & Thrive
Mon, Jun 01|
Durango, Colorado Adventure Trip
At 6512 ft. above sea level, near the New Mexico border, come and discover mountains, canyons, railroad museum, 19th century Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad Steam Train, Million Dollar Highway, Scenic San Juan Skyway, Mesa Verde National Park, Chimney Rock National Monument, etc.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2020, 7:00 AM – Jun 04, 2020, 5:00 PM
Durango, Durango, CO, USA
About the Event
- 4 days, 3 nights
- June 1 - 4, 2020
- Monday - Thursday
- Packing list provided
- Limited to 5 - 10 participants
- 1 - 2 experienced guides depending on size of the group
- Two full days of activities from 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Travel days: first and last day
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring geosites and history, star gazing, sunrise and sunset photography
- Participate in as many of the planned activities as you like or take time off for yourself
- 9 delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home
- Pre-trip meeting provided 60 days prior to departure at my Holladay home (info sent to those not able to attend)
- Nature photography tips available upon request
- Meet others who also share your passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ., $1199/person single occ.
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- Carpool assistance provided, if needed
- $399 deposit secures your reservation
- 6 1/2 hour drive from Salt Lake City
- Departure from Salt Lake City on Monday, 7 AM
- Departure from Durango on Thursday, 9 AM
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Most meals are prepared and served in our vacation home or condo.
Feel free to customize and build your meal the way you like it.
Generous amounts of healthy, delicious food are available at all hours of the day.
A notebook is kept nearby to jot down anything foods we need more of from the grocery store.
Breakfast, make your own
Eggs, Toast, Bacon, Jam, Yogurt, Granola, Hot & Cold Cereal, Nuts, Milk, Fruit, Juice, POG (combo of passion fruit, orange and guava), Coffee
Salad Bar w/ assorted toppings, Hawaiian Haystack, Chicken, Shrimp, or Veggie Stir Fry w/ Rice, Assorted sauces may include Teriyaki, Yellow or Red Curry, Baked Sweet Potato, Pineapple, Salmon or other fresh fish, etc.
Salad Bar toppings
Cottage cheese, romaine lettuce, spinach, cheese, corn, peas, carrots, hard boiled eggs, celery, black beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, mandarin oragnes, pineapple, apple, red cabbage, red onion, croutons, nuts, olives, zucchini, bacon bits, assorted dressings i.e. ranch, Italian, olive oil, red wine vinegar, etc.
Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Beef, Turkey, Peanut Butter, Cheese, Nuts, Beans
Refreshments and Snacks:
Fruit, Granola Bars, Trail Mix, Hard Candy