top of page
Live & Thrive
Thu, Sep 02|
Four Corners Adventure Trip
A five-hour drive southeast of Salt Lake City you'll find a unique, desert landscape known as "four-corners". Four states touch each other: New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Utah. Unusual caves, rivers, goosenecks, petroglyphs, arches, national monuments and an impressive history!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 02, 2021, 1:00 PM – Sep 05, 2021, 9:00 AM
Blanding, Blanding, UT 84511, USA
About the Event
Blanding Utah was settled by Mormon Pioneers predominently by the Hole in the Rock Expedition
- Lower Fish Creek Canyon Trail - 3.6 - 8 miles RT
- Procession Panel - 2.8 miles RT
- Wolfman Panel .0 - 1.4 miles RT
- Lower Butler Wash 3.0 - 5.4 miles RT
- Monarch Cave 1.6 miles RT
From Blanding (in hours/minutes)
- Mule Canyon - 26 min.
- Monticello, Utah - 25 min.
- Moab - 1 hour 23 min.
- Hall's Creek Narrows - 3 hours 18 min.
- Green River State Park - 2 hours 11 min.
- Goosenecks State Park - 54 minutes
- Bluff, Utah - 27 min.
- Dinosaur Museum, in Blanding
- Nations of the 4 Corners Culteral Center, in Blanding
- Natural Bridges National Monument - 52 minutes
- Arch Canyon 47 minutes
- Hite Crossing Bridge - 1 hour 25 min.
- Hovenweep National Monument - 55 minutes
- Edge of the Cedars State Park - 4 minutes
- Four Corners Monument, New Mexico - 1 hour 13 min.
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado, 2 hours 16 min
- Cortez, Colorado 1 hr. 26 min.
- Canyons of the Ancients National Monument - 58 min.
- Bears Ears - 58 minutes
- Sand Island Petroglyph Panel
- San Juan River - carving a 1000 ft. gorge in some places
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Packing list provided
- 6106 ft elevation
- Limited to 10 participants
- 2 experienced guides depending on size of the group
- Two full days of activities from 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Half day of activities offered on the first day
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring, star gazing, sunrise and sunset walks, nature photography
- Participate in as many of the planned activities as you like or take time for yourself
- 9 delicious, healthy meals
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home
- Pre-trip Online Meeting prior to departure
- Meet others who also share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ.,
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate (if needed)
- Carpool assistance provided if needed
- $200 deposit secures your reservation
- 5 hour drive from Salt Lake City
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
bottom of page