Hatch, Utah Winter Adventure Trip
Time & Location
About the Event
- 4 nights, 5 days
- Thursday - Monday
- Packing list provided
- Limit 10 clients
- 2 experienced guides depending on size of group
- Daily planned activities from 9 am - 4 pm
- Half day of activities offered on the first and last day (optional)
- Weather averages in January - 20 - 60 degrees F
- Elevation ranges from 5000 - 8000 feet above sea level
- Watch spectacular sunsets, sunrises
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring, star gazing, sunrise and sunset walks, nature photography
- EXTRA EXCURSIONS may include: Snowmobiling, cross country skiing
- Participate as much as you like each day.
- Scenic drives are in abundance in this area.
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home
- Meet and mingle with others who share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ.,
- Bedrooms are assigned carefully with input from clients
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- Carpool assistance provided, if needed
- 3.5 hour drive from Salt Lake City to Panguitch, Utah
- Meet the group in Panguitch, Thursday, 12 Noon
- Departure from our vacation home in Hatch, 9 AM, Monday.
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Meals are prepared and served in our vacation home.
Generous portions of healthy, delicious food are available.
Breakfast foods available, create your own
Eggs, Toast, Bacon, Jam, Yogurt, Granola, Hot & Cold Cereal, Nuts, Milk, Fruit, Juice,
Lunch Makings available, make your own
Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Beef, Turkey, Peanut Butter, Cheese, Nuts, Beans
Refreshments and Snacks:
Fruit, Granola Bars, Trail Mix, Hard Candy