Kauai, Hawaii Adventure Trip
Time & Location
About the Event
7 nights in a vacation home or condo within walking distance of the beautiful pacific ocean
FLIGHTS (cost not included)
approx. $331 - up RT from Salt Lake City, for example
Wifi, washer, dryer, well equipped kitchen,
Pool & Hot Tub
6 - 7:30 AM
Sunrise walk on the beach, wild life sightings i.e. sea turtles, crabs, etc., stretching, yoga, nature photography, journal writing, etc. OR choose to relax and sleep in.
7:30 - 8:30 AM
Breakfast is served, Lunch is prepared
9 AM - 5 PM
Activities are offered each day. Challenge by choice.
Hiking, kayaking, walking, exploring, stand up paddling, shopping, sun bathing, nature photography, snorkeling, bike riding are all offered (kayak, snorkel equipment & bike rentals are extra)
5 - 7 PM
Dinner served. After dinner we'll review the next day's activities in a brief meeting
7:00 - 11:00 PM
Free time, games, swimming, relax, star gazing
Itinerary may be altered slightly due to weather conditions
DAILY ITINERARY - FLEXIBILITY
Every Live and Thrive Adventure Trip includes a daily itinerary of planned activities.
You are invited to opt out of any activities, if you prefer.
MEALS & FOOD:
Meals are prepared and served in our condo.
Popular Hawaiian Desserts you'll receive:
Shave Ice, Banana Bread, Coconut Cake, Pineapple Cake/Bread, Banana Shake
Exploring, Yoga or stretching on the beach, Walking on the beach, Star Gazing, Swimming, Sightseeing, Nature Photography, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Bike Riding, Shopping, Stand Up Paddling, Hiking
Easy to moderate physical abilties are offered.
We'll talk to you before departure about your physical abilties and plan accordingly.
Those who plan to hike should plan on 5 - 6 miles/day with 1000 ft. elevation gain
Bike riding is a comfortable 14 mile paved trail near the coast, going to several remote beaches.
For easier level, participants need to feel comfortable walking 1 - 2 miles/day with no more than 300 feet elevation gain.
A daypack is sufficient for all daily activities.
This trip requires NO technical abilities.
It's wise to start a good physical conditioning program prior to this trip.
If you would like any advice or tips regarding this, please text me, Sheryl, at 801-278-5313.
$2199 (does not include airfare, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, travel insurance, gear rental i.e. bike, kayak, snorkel gear, surfboard, etc.)
$400 deposit required to reserve your spot.
- 7 nights
- Wednesday - (may arrive home Thursday morning)
- Packing list provided
- Limit 10 participants
- Two experienced guides
- One personal chef
- One week of activities from sun up to sun down
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Ground Transportation
- Assistance in finding best airfare prices and helping you book, if needed
- 20 delicious meals prepared in our vacation home (7 B, 6 L, 7 D)
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable Vacation Condo, minutes from the beach
- Pre-trip meeting details provided prior to departure via Zoom
- Enjoy the companionship of others who share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $2199/person, based on double occupancy
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have questions or concerns regarding physical limitations, dietary restrictions or anything else!