Moab Adventure Trip
Time & Location
About the Event
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Monday - Thursday
- 4026 ft. above sea level
- Packing list provided
- Limited to 5 - 10 participants
- 1 - 2 experienced guides depending on size of the group
- Two full days of activities from 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Half day of activities offered on the first day
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring, star gazing, sunset walks, nature photography
- Participate in as many of the planned activities as you like or enjoy free time for yourself
- 9 delicious, healthy meals
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home
- Pre-trip meeting provided prior to departure
- Nature photography tips available upon request
- Meet others who also share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ.,
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- Carpool assistance provided if needed
- $200 deposit secures your reservation
- 4 hour drive from Salt Lake City
- Departure from Salt Lake City on Monday, 7 AM
- Departure from Moab on Thursday, 10 AM
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Most meals are prepared and served in our vacation home or condo.
Feel free to customize and build your meal the way you like it.
Generous amounts of healthy, delicious food are available at all hours of the day.
A notebook is kept nearby to jot down anything foods we need more of from the grocery store.
Breakfast, make your own
Eggs, Toast, Bacon, Jam, Yogurt, Granola, Hot & Cold Cereal, Nuts, Milk, Fruit, Juice, POG (combo of passion fruit, orange and guava), Coffee
Salad Bar w/ assorted toppings, Hawaiian Haystack, Chicken, Shrimp, or Veggie Stir Fry w/ Rice, Assorted sauces may include Teriyaki, Yellow or Red Curry, Baked Sweet Potato, Pineapple, Salmon or other fresh fish, etc.
Salad Bar toppings
Cottage cheese, romaine lettuce, spinach, cheese, corn, peas, carrots, hard boiled eggs, celery, black beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, mandarin oragnes, pineapple, apple, red cabbage, red onion, croutons, nuts, olives, zucchini, bacon bits, assorted dressings i.e. ranch, Italian, olive oil, red wine vinegar, etc.
Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Beef, Turkey, Peanut Butter, Cheese, Nuts, Beans
Refreshments and Snacks:
Fruit, Granola Bars, Trail Mix, Hard Candy