Live & Thrive
Mon, Oct 05|
Page, Arizona Adventure Trip
One of the most memorable places to go is Antelope Canyon, Antelope Point Marina, Lake Powell, Colorado River, Glen Canyon Dam, Horseshoe Bend, Vermillion Cliffs, Lee's Ferry and more. Hiking and Kayaking in and around Lake Powell is the BEST!
Time & Location
Oct 05, 2020, 7:00 AM – Oct 08, 2020, 6:00 PM
About the Event
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Oct. 5 - 8, 2020
- Monday - Thursday
- Packing list provided
- Limited to 5 - 10 participants
- 1 - 2 experienced guides depending on size of the group
- Two full days of activities from 8 am - 4:30 pm
- One half day of activities offered on the first day
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring, star gazing, kayaking, photography
- Participate in as many of the planned activities as you like
- 9 delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home
- Pre-trip meeting provided 60 days prior to departure at my Holladay home (info sent to those not able to attend)
- Nature photography tips available upon request
- Meet others who also have a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ., $1099/person single occ.
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- Carpool assistance provided if needed
- $399 deposit secures your reservation
- 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City
- Departure from Salt Lake City, Monday, 7 AM
- Departure from Page, Arizona, Thursday, 9 AM
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Most meals are prepared and served in our vacation home or condo.
Feel free to customize and build your meal the way you like it.
Generous amounts of healthy, delicious food are available at all hours of the day.
A notebook is kept nearby to jot down anything foods we need more of from the grocery store.
Breakfast, make your own
Eggs, Toast, Bacon, Jam, Yogurt, Granola, Hot & Cold Cereal, Nuts, Milk, Fruit, Juice, Coffee
Salad Bar w/ assorted toppings, Hawaiian Haystack, Chicken, Shrimp, or Veggie Stir Fry w/ Rice, Assorted sauces may include Teriyaki, Yellow or Red Curry, Baked Sweet Potato, Pineapple, Salmon w/ Rice or other fresh fish, etc.
Eggs, Chicken, Salmon, Fish, Beef, Turkey, Peanut Butter, Cheese, Nuts, Beans
Refreshments and Snacks:
Fruit, Granola Bars, Trail Mix, Hard Candy