Thu, Jan 13 | Panguitch
Southern Utah Winter Adventure Trip
Join us on an annual January Southern Utah Adventure Trip during the Martin Luther King holiday! A mystical, magical, high desert, red-rock terrain is greatly enhanced by blue skies and winter scenery! It offers a much needed get away in January!
Time & Location
Jan 13, 2022, 3:00 PM – Jan 17, 2022, 9:00 AM
Panguitch, Panguitch, UT 84759, USA
About the Event
- 4 nights, 5 days
- Thursday - Monday
- Packing list provided
- Limit 12 people
- 2 experienced guides depending on size of group
- Daily planned activities from 9 am - 4 pm
- Half day of activities offered on the first and last day (optional)
- Weather averages in January: 20 - 60 degrees F
- Elevation ranges from 5000 - 8000 feet above sea level
- Watch spectacular sunsets, sunrises
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring, star gazing, sunrise and sunset walks, nature photography
- EXTRA EXCURSIONS may include: Snowmobiling, cross country skiing
- Participate as much as you like each day.
- Scenic drives are in abundance in this area.
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home
- Meet and mingle with others who share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ.,
- Bedrooms are assigned carefully with input from clients
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- Carpool assistance provided, if needed
- 3.5 hour drive from Salt Lake City to Panguitch, Utah
- Meet the group in Panguitch, Thursday, 12 Noon
- Departure from our vacation home in Hatch, 9 AM, Monday.
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Meals are prepared and served in our vacation home.