Mon, Oct 05|
St George Adventure Trip & Make Over
In addition to a great adventure trip, you'll be treated to a new YOU by our professional personal stylist! Blue skies, warm desert climate and red sandstone rocks are the backdrop for this unique trip. You'll return home with amazing new friends to continue being active with AND a new YOU!
Time & Location
Oct 05, 2020, 12:00 PM – Oct 07, 2020, 10:00 PM
St. George, St. George, UT, USA
About the Event
- Snow Canyon State Park
- Red Cliffs National Recreation area
- Scenic Drives
- Exploring geosites
- Star gazing
- Sunrise walks
- Sunrise yoga
- Sunset walks
- Bike rides on paved trails
- Nature Photography
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Monday - Thursday
- Packing list provided
- Minimum 5, Maximum 10 participants
- Professional stylist (total 6 hours)
- Bring up to 2 suit cases full of clothes and jewelry for personal stylist to critique you in
- 1 - 2 experienced guides depending on size of the group
- Two full days of activities from 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Half day of activities offered on the first day
- Pick which ever planned activities you like or relax as much as you like
- 9 delicious, healthy meals
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable Vacation Home
- Pre-trip zoom meeting provided prior to departure
- Nature photography tips available upon request
- Develop new friendships with those who share your same interests and passions
- $799/person double occ.,
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate (if needed)
- Carpool assistance provided (if needed)
- $200 deposit required to secure your spot
- 4 hour drive from Salt Lake City
- Arrive in St George, Monday, 12 Noon
- Departure from St. George, Thursday, 10 AM
- Pre-trip Zoom Call will also address concerns RE: physical limitations, preferences on activities and dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Most meals are prepared and served in our vacation home or condo.
Feel free to customize and build your meal the way you like it.
Generous amounts of healthy, delicious food are available at all hours of the day.
A notebook is kept nearby to jot down anything foods we need more of from the grocery store.
Breakfast, make your own
Eggs, Toast, Bacon, Jam, Yogurt, Granola, Hot & Cold Cereal, Nuts, Milk, Fruit, Juice, POG (combo of passion fruit, orange and guava), Coffee
Salad Bar w/ assorted toppings, Hawaiian Haystack, Chicken, Shrimp, or Veggie Stir Fry w/ Rice, Assorted sauces may include Teriyaki, Yellow or Red Curry, Baked Sweet Potato, Pineapple, Salmon or other fresh fish, etc.
Salad Bar toppings
Cottage cheese, romaine lettuce, spinach, cheese, corn, peas, carrots, hard boiled eggs, celery, black beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, mandarin oragnes, pineapple, apple, red cabbage, red onion, croutons, nuts, olives, zucchini, bacon bits, assorted dressings i.e. ranch, Italian, olive oil, red wine vinegar, etc.
Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Beef, Turkey, Peanut Butter, Cheese, Nuts, Beans
Refreshments and Snacks:
Fruit, Granola Bars, Trail Mix