Mon, Jun 15|
Steamboat Springs, Colorado Adventure Trip
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains in the Yampa River valley is Steamboat Springs. This old ranching town is rich with geothermal hot springs and therapeutic mineral pools. After a full day of hiking and exploring Fish Creek Falls, Yampa River Core Trail, etc. the hot pools will feel great to soak in!
Time & Location
Jun 15, 2020, 7:00 AM – Jun 18, 2020, 5:00 PM
Steamboat Springs, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487, USA
About the Event
- 4 days, 3 nights
- June 15 - 18, 2020
- Monday - Thursday
- Packing list provided
- Scenic drives
- Limited to 5 - 10 participants
- 1 - 2 experienced guides depending on size of the group
- Two full days of activities from 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Travel on the first and last day with some activities if there is time.
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring, star gazing, sunrise and sunset photography, etc.
- Participate in as many of the planned activities as you like or take time for yourself
- 9 delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home
- Pre-trip meeting provided 60 days prior to departure at my Holladay home (info sent to those not able to attend)
- Nature photography tips available upon request
- Meet others who also share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ., $1199/person single occ.
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- Carpool assistance provided, if needed
- $399 deposit secures your reservation
- 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City
- Departure from Salt Lake City on Monday, 7 AM
- Departure from Steamboat Springs on Thursday by 9 AM
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Most meals are prepared and served in our vacation home or condo.
Feel free to customize and build your meal the way you like it.
Generous amounts of healthy, delicious food are available at all hours of the day.
A notebook is kept nearby to jot down anything foods we need more of from the grocery store.
Breakfast, make your own
Eggs, Toast, Bacon, Jam, Yogurt, Granola, Hot & Cold Cereal, Nuts, Milk, Fruit, Juice, POG (combo of passion fruit, orange and guava), Coffee
Salad Bar w/ assorted toppings, Hawaiian Haystack, Chicken, Shrimp, or Veggie Stir Fry w/ Rice, Assorted sauces may include Teriyaki, Yellow or Red Curry, Baked Sweet Potato, Pineapple, Salmon or other fresh fish, etc.
Salad Bar toppings
Cottage cheese, romaine lettuce, spinach, cheese, corn, peas, carrots, hard boiled eggs, celery, black beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, mandarin oragnes, pineapple, apple, red cabbage, red onion, croutons, nuts, olives, zucchini, bacon bits, assorted dressings i.e. ranch, Italian, olive oil, red wine vinegar, etc.
Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Beef, Turkey, Peanut Butter, Cheese, Nuts, Beans
Refreshments and Snacks:
Fruit, Granola Bars, Trail Mix, Hard Candy