top of page
Live & Thrive
Thu, Jun 03|
Steamboat Springs, Colorado Adventure Trip
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains in the Yampa River valley is Steamboat Springs. This old ranching town is rich with geothermal hot springs and therapeutic mineral pools. After a day of hiking and exploring Fish Creek Falls, Yampa River Core Trail, etc. the hot pools will feel great to soak in!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 03, 2021, 1:00 PM – Jun 07, 2021, 3:00 PM
Steamboat Springs, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487, USA
About the Event
- 5 day/4 night
- Thursday - Monday
- Packing list provided
- Scenic drives
- Limited 10 participants, minimum 5
- 2 experienced guides depending on size of the group
- Three full days of activities from 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Travel on the first and last day with some activities if there is time.
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring, scenic drives, soaking in hot pools, star gazing, sunrise/sunset photography, etc.
- Participate in as many of the planned activities as you like
- Delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home
- Pre-trip online meeting provided prior to departure
- Meet others who also share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $899/person double occ., $1199/person single occ.
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- Carpool assistance provided, if needed
- $199 deposit secures your reservation
- 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City
- Meet in Steamboat at 1 PM.
- Departure/Check out: 10 AM on Monday
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
bottom of page