top of page
Live & Thrive
Thu, Mar 11|
Sunny Warm Southern Utah Adventure Trip, March 11
Away from the crowds is a beautiful, much quieter area near Zion. Toquerville, Virgin, Hurricane, and Springdale all have hidden gems of gorges, waterfalls, golden valleys, lava, vistas, domes, rims, buttes, slot canyons, giant boulders, mesas and North and South Guardian Angels!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2021, 12:00 PM – Mar 14, 2021, 9:00 AM
Toquerville, Toquerville, UT 84774, USA
About the Event
- Hidden Gems most people don't know about near Zion National Park
- gorges, waterfalls, golden valleys, lava, vistas, domes, rims, buttes, slot canyons, giant boulders, mesas and North and South Guardian Angels!
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Thursday - Sunday
- Detailed packing list provided
- Minimum: 5 participants, Maximum: 10
- Two experienced guides
- Two and a half days of activities from 8 am - 4 pm
- Last day is optional
- Sports & activities for this trip include: hiking, exploring, star gazing, nature photography, scenic byways, basic canyoneering optional
- Participate as much as you like each day
- Delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home each day
- Lodging in a quality, vacation home
- Pre-trip meeting held prior to our departure (details sent to those unable to attend in person)
- Meet and mingle with adults who share a desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ., $999/single occ.
- $199 deposit required
- Balance due 30 days prior to departure
- Assistance in finding a compatible roommate, if needed
- Assistance in finding carpool, if needed
- Four hour drive from Salt Lake City
- Departure from Salt Lake City on Monday, 8 AM
- Check out on the last day: 9 AM
- Contact me with questions regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Meals are prepared and served in our vacation home.
Generous portions of healthy, delicious food.
bottom of page