Teasdale, Utah Adventure Trip
Time & Location
About the Event
Distance from Teasdale, Utah:
- Escalante: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Pando: The World’s Largest Living Organism, an Aspen Clone, 40 minutes
- Boulder: 52 minutes
- Boulder Mountain: 10 minutes
- Torrey: 6 minutes
- Fish Lake: 43 minutes
- Loa: 17 minutes
- Salina: 1 hour 9 minutes
- Beginning of All American Highway 12 in Torrey: 8 minutes
- Capitol Reef NP: 11 minutes
- Fruita: 23 minutes
- Scipio: 1 hour 31 minutes
- Hanksville: 1 hour 2 minutes
- Nephi: 2 hours 3 minutes
- Salt Lake (my home): 3 hours 11 minutes
- Pelican Point: 47 minutes
- Dixie National Forest: 15 minutes
- Bicknell: 7 minutes
- Cathedral Valley Overlook on Hwy 72: 31 minutes
- Johnson Valley Reservoir: 49 minutes
- Sigurd: 57 minutes
- Caineville: 44 minutes
- 4 days, 3 nights
- April 27 - 30, 2020
- Monday - Thursday
- Packing list provided
- Scenic Drives
- 5 - 10 participants only
- 1 - 2 experienced guides depending on size of the group
- Two full days of activities from 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Half day of activities offered on the first day
- Multi sport activities include hiking, exploring geo sites, star gazing, sunset photography, etc.
- Participate in as many of the planned activities as you like or enjoy some alone time.
- 9 delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home.
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable vacation home.
- Pre-trip meeting provided 60 days prior to departure at my Holladay home (info sent to those not able to attend)
- Nature photography tips available upon request
- Meet others who also have a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person double occ., $1199/person single occ.
- Assistance provided for finding a compatible roommate (if needed)
- Carpool assistance provided if needed
- $399 deposit secures your reservation
- 3 hour drive from Salt Lake City to get to Fish Lake
- Departure from Salt Lake City on Monday, 7 AM
- Departure from Teasdale on Thursday, 10 AM
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have concerns regarding physical limitations or dietary restrictions
MEALS & FOOD:
Most meals are prepared and served in our vacation home or condo.
Feel free to customize and build your meal the way you like it.
Generous amounts of healthy, delicious food are available at all hours of the day.
A notebook is kept nearby to jot down anything foods we need more of from the grocery store.
Breakfast, make your own
Eggs, Toast, Bacon, Jam, Yogurt, Granola, Hot & Cold Cereal, Nuts, Milk, Fruit, Juice, POG (combo of passion fruit, orange and guava), Coffee
Salad Bar w/ assorted toppings, Hawaiian Haystack, Chicken, Shrimp, or Veggie Stir Fry w/ Rice, Assorted sauces may include Teriyaki, Yellow or Red Curry, Baked Sweet Potato, Pineapple, Salmon or other fresh fish, etc.
Salad Bar toppings
Cottage cheese, romaine lettuce, spinach, cheese, corn, peas, carrots, hard boiled eggs, celery, black beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, mandarin oragnes, pineapple, apple, red cabbage, red onion, croutons, nuts, olives, zucchini, bacon bits, assorted dressings i.e. ranch, Italian, olive oil, red wine vinegar, etc.
Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Beef, Turkey, Peanut Butter, Cheese, Nuts, Beans
Refreshments and Snacks:
Fruit, Granola Bars, Trail Mix, Hard Candy