Live & Thrive
Thu, Aug 26|
Twin Falls Idaho Kayaking Adventure Trip, Aug. 26 - 29
In a short 3 1/2 hour drive northwest of Salt Lake City is an amazing kayaking adventure waiting for you. Plan on flat water kayaking on the Snake River exploring Shoshone Falls and other incredible natural springs. The Twin Falls area has a unique history along with its stunning beauty.
Time & Location
Aug 26, 2021, 3:00 PM – Aug 29, 2021, 9:00 AM
Twin Falls, Twin Falls, ID, USA
About the Event
$799 (does not include special beverages, gratuities, travel insurance)
$200 deposit required to reserve your spot.
- 4 day/3 nights
- Thursday - Sunday morning
- Packing list provided
- Two experienced guides provided
- Two full days of activities from 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Assistance with carpools and room mates, if needed
- Participate as much as you like.
- Sunday - no organized activities are scheduled
- Delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable Vacation Home within minutes of most of our activities
- Pre-trip, online meeting provided prior to departure.
- Enjoy the companionship of others who share a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person, based on double occupancy
- Price includes Kayak Rental
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have questions or concerns regarding physical limitations, dietary restrictions or anything else!
Wifi, washer, dryer
Kayak on the Snake River to Shoshone Falls (weather pending)
Soak in hot springs
Join a hot springs water aerobics class
Easy, short hiking trails
Explore the unique history of Twin Falls
7 - 8 AM - Breakfast, Get ready for the day
9 AM - 4 PM: Planned activities throughout the day
5 PM - Dinner
6 - 10 PM - Free time
Mostly kayaking, a little hiking, walking, exploring, shopping, relaxing, nature photography, sight seeing, stretching, yoga, journal writing, sunrise and sunset photography/viewing
7:00 - 10:00 PM
Free time including games
DAILY ITINERARY - FLEXIBILITY
Every Live and Thrive Adventure Trip includes a daily itinerary of planned activities.
You may opt out of any activities if you like.
MEALS & FOOD:
9 meals provided
Each evening we review activities planned for the following day.
Let us know about any physical limitations before we depart.
This trip requires NO technical abilities.