Live & Thrive
Thu, Aug 05|
Twin Falls Idaho Kayaking Adventure Trip, Aug. 5 - 8, 2021
Join us just 3 1/2 hours northwest of Salt Lake City on an amazing kayak adventure on the Snake River! Spend 2 days relaxing on a flat water kayak excursion on the Snake River exploring Shoshone Falls and natural springs. Twin Falls has a unique history along with stunning beauty!
Time & Location
Aug 05, 2021, 3:00 PM – Aug 08, 2021, 9:00 AM
Twin Falls, Twin Falls, ID, USA
About the Event
$799 (does not include special beverages, gratuities, travel insurance)
$200 deposit required to reserve your spot.
- 4 day/3 nights
- Thursday - Sunday morning
- Packing list
- Two experienced guides
- Two full days of activities from 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Assistance with carpools and room mates, if needed
- Participate as much as you like.
- Sunday - no organized activities are scheduled
- Delicious, healthy meals prepared in our vacation home
- Lodging in a clean, comfortable Vacation Home within minutes of most of our activities
- Pre-trip, online meeting provided prior to departure
- Companionship of others who also have a passion and desire to be active outdoors
- $799/person, based on double occupancy
- Price includes Kayak Rental
- Contact me at 801-278-5313 if you have questions or concerns regarding physical limitations, dietary restrictions or anything else!
Wifi, washer, dryer
Kayak on the Snake River toward Shoshone Falls
Soak in hot springs
Join a hot springs water aerobics class
Easy, short hiking trails
Explore the unique history of Twin Falls
7 - 8 AM - Breakfast, Get ready for the day
9 AM - 4 PM: Planned actiities
5:30 PM - Dinner
6:30 - 10 PM - Free time
Mostly kayaking, some hiking, walking, exploring, shopping, relaxing, nature photography, sight seeing, stretching, yoga, journal writing, sunrise and sunset photography/viewing
7:00 - 10:00 PM
Free time including games
DAILY ITINERARY - FLEXIBILITY
Every Live and Thrive Adventure Trip includes a daily itinerary of planned activities.
You may opt out of any activities if you like.
MEALS & FOOD:
9 meals provided
Each evening we review activities planned for the following day
Let us know of any physical limitations before we depart
NO technical abilities on this trip